- Does Agave accept reservations?
Yes, reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 970-748-8666
- Does Agave have a happy hour?
Happy hour is daily from 3-5pm with $2 drafts of Budweiser and $2.50 house margs
- What are Agave’s hours of operation?
Agave opens for lunch daily at 11:30 am and is open 7 days a week. The kitchen closing time
Varies seasonally and due to special events, call for details.
- Does Agave have a dress code?
No, casual dress is recommended.
- Are all major credit cards accepted?
Agave accepts Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- Does Agave offer a children’s menu?
Agave does have a full children’s menu, and also offers full vegetarian and gluten free menus.
- Is there a private room available for special events/private parties?
Agave has a private room containing its own private bar, video screens, and almost anything
Your group may need. Refer to the group dinning section for pictures and more details.
- Does Agave offer a full bar?
While we do specialize in tequila, we do offer a full selection of beer, wine, and spirits.
- Can I go to one of your concerts for free because I am coming to dinner?
Unfortunately concerts are separate from the restaurant and you will need to purchase tickets